Community Relief Efforts
As a premium provider of in-home supportive services, health and safety are of the utmost importance at Presidio Home Care. We know that preparation is crucial and PPE is essential.
Since 2020, we have donated over 2,500 surgical face masks to help keep seniors in our community protected.
Presidio's Surgical Face Mask Donations
Our surgical facemask donations have benefitted the following community organizations and nonprofits:
• Pasadena Senior Center
• Pasadena Village (Non-Profit Senior Service Group)
• South Pasadena Senior Center
• Pasadena Highlands - Senior Living Community
• Regency Park Fair Oaks - Assisted Living Facility
• Caring House (End of Life Care Home)
• H.E.L.P. (Healthcare and Elder Law Programs)
We have delivered a Family Protection Package to each of our Home Care Aides and clients to help keep our Presidio family safe and healthy.
Presidio's Family Protection Package
Protecting our Presidio family is our top priority. We've put together and distributed Family Protection Packages to each one of our clients and Home Care Aides to share with their families. This package includes (4) KN95 face masks, (1) 500ml pump hand sanitizer, and (4) 100ml travel hand sanitizers.