Our Selection Process
Presidio hires less than 10% of the people that apply. Applications are by invitation only.
There are many factors we consider when selecting our Home Care Aides and over the years we have developed a rigorous selection criteria that includes:
• Certified Nurse Assistant Training (equivalent or above)
• Live-Scan Fingerprint Background Check (through DOJ & FBI)
• Clean Driving History (motor vehicle record checked yearly)
• General Competency Evaluation
• One-on-One Phone Interview
• Positive Professional References
• Face-to-Face In-Office Interview
• Current TB Test Results (retested every 2 years)
• Visual Vehicle Inspection (all our Home Care Aides have a safe, insured vehicle)
Once our team members are selected, they undergo a rigorous in-office training. They are also trained on-site with each client before they begin to ensure they know the details of the case and the client they will be working with. Mandatory annual trainings ensure our Home Care Aides are up to date on the industry's best practices.
About Our Evaluation Process
When you hire a Home Care Aide we know that you are letting someone into your home and into your life. That is why we carefully evaluate each candidate's personality and proficiency. Our vetting, hiring, and training protocols ensure the person who works with you is capable, reliable, honest, and bright.